Friday, December 17, 2010

Rachel Ray

Today I had an amazing photoshoot with my friend Jared Burleson, whose photography I can't praise enough. Check out this link to see what he can do: http://www.mississippics.com/ (Our newest pictures aren't up yet.)

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life for the next 6-ish months until I leave for Europe. I need a project, a goal. Otherwise I feel like I'm wasting time. I like to be productive. I have school of course, but I need a life outside of school.

So I have a Rachel Ray cookbook... and I'm considering trying to cook through it. Kind of like that movie with the chick who did Julia Child's cookbook, only easier because it's Rachel Ray and supposedly it'll only take me thirty minutes. I'm a college student; I only have about thirty minutes for anything outside of schoolwork. I am no cook. I'm quite terrible in the kitchen. It's a thought. I'll ponder it for a bit. I don't really believe in New Year's Resolutions, but maybe I'll do something different this year. After all, I will be in Italy and France. I ought to know how to cook something, right?

Why am I awake at 3:00 in the morning?

2 comments:

  1. Cooking is definitely a good talent to have. You can impress people with it, and it helps you survive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to cook with you! You know I love food more than anything! :)

    ReplyDelete